EDIROL Orchestral DXi VSTi 1.03
TEAM ASSiGN | 02 MARCH 2010 | 89,7 MB
Orchestral instruments come alive with rich ambient piano and stereo sampled string sounds in the new Edirol HQ-OR Software Synthesizer. The premium sounds in this synth are perfectly combined for lush soundtracks and beautiful classical arrangements. The Orchestral Plug-In Software Synthesizer Orchestral provides premium acoustic sounds, focusing on Strings, Wood winds, and Brass winds, as well as Percussion and Keyboards. These high quality samples include realistic articulations such as vibrato, spiccato, pizzicato, and tremolo. Using ample wave memory, Strings/Brass winds tones are selectable from solo, part section, and full section, making this ideal for the composition of contemporary music, sound tracks, and marching bands. The premium sounds in this synthesizer are perfectly combined for lush soundtracks and beautiful orchestral arrangements.
NOTE: VSTi version doesn’t recall your presets. Edirol Japan says that this is not a bug and it would not be fixed in future. If you want save your work, use DXi version or save patch in the Orchestral bank and load it.
NOTA: La versión VSTi no recuerda sus presets. Edirol Japón dice que esto no es un error y no se fija en el futuro. Si desea guardar su trabajo, el uso DXi versión o revisión de guardar en el banco de orquesta y lo cargará.
- - Premium acoustic sounds, focusing on Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, Percussion and Keyboards
- - Realistic articulations such as vibrato, tremolo, pizzicato, and spiccato
- - Up to 16-part and 128-voice polyphony
- - Up to 24-bit/96kHz sampling resolution
- - Multiple output (compatible with DXi 2.0 and VST 2.0)
- - Fully assignable MIDI control
- - Preset patches: 141 tones + 3 drum sets
- - User patches: 216 tones + 36 drum sets
- - High quality reverb and chorus/delay
- - 32-bit floating point processing precision
- - Real-time access to various parameters via hardware controller